Saturday, July 12, 2008

Busy day so far and it's only 10 a.m.

My 22 yr-old son was released after 2-1/2 weeks in jail - first (and better be his last) offense for trying to get rich moving weed. No cigarette smoking while he was in so he and I have decided to do the patch thang together. I'm long overdue for quitting. Wish me luck. Although he showed up with a half-smoked Black 'n Mild dangling outta his mouth. Yuck!

Let's see, Tony Snow died today. R.I.P. He was a good guy, despite being a republican. And he was YOUNGER than me!

I'm off to see what else is happening in the world. More coffee and more no cigarettes. I wish I had the know-how to get this blog some readership. I'm thinking having something interesting to read would be the first step, so I guess I'm doomed to talking to myself for awhile.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment