Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Media Sucks

"Did Obama Accuse McCain of Running a Racist, Xenophobic Campaign?"

That's Jake Tapper's headline to his latest attempt at journalism. I'm not going to post a link 'cuz I figure there's already enough wingnuts who know where he spews his lies and innuendo.

I just wanted to memorialize my comment, which as of this moment hasn't been scrubbed. My comment to his story was:

Tryin' to get an invite to the next McSurge BBQ, Jake? Keep suckin', you hack.
Posted by: cybergal619 Jul 31, 2008 1:45:59 PM
Yeah, it's crass, but I don't care. I'm so fucking sick of the total lack of professionalism or intelligence among the cable & network desk clerks and the print media. I'm sick to death of too many people letting them get away with saying/writing anything they damn well please. It's bad enough elected government officials can break the law and never ever have to worry about any penalties at all, but now the media is exempt from telling the truth and can openly and brazenly lie about anybody anytime anywhere? Back in the day, that was called slander and libel. Today it's called being a "reporter" with Fox, ABC, CNN, WaPo, NYT, etc.

Update: I've been scrubbed! Ha! Wingnuts so hate to be told they're idiots. So, I reposted it with an "I'm still waiting for an answer, Jake."

Idiots!

1 comment: