Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sarah Palin Talks, Sarah Palin Lies

I couldn't stand to watch more than a few minutes at a time of this lynch mob type RNC in St. Paul, but what I did see was nothing short of disturbing and infuriating. Between Rudy 9/11 belittling Obama for his community organizing and McPalin snarking herself silly, it was just too aggravating to watch. She apparently doesn't need no stinkin' facts as this is one of the whoppers she spewed about Obama:
But listening to him speak, it's easy to forget that this is a man who has authored two memoirs but not a single major law or even a reform, not even in the state senate. link



But, Ms. McPalin wasn't even speaking her own words, after all. She was reading the snide, sarcastic words of Bush's speechwriters.


There was a flutter of attention when McCain campaign manager Rick Davis told a group of Post reporters and editors yesterday that his team was having to rework the vice presidential acceptance speech because the original draft, prepared before Gov. Sarah Palin was chosen, was too "masculine." While we all wondered to ourselves what might make a speech masculine or feminine, no one batted an eye at the underlying revelation: that the campaign was writing the nominee's speech before knowing who the nominee would be.


I am now convinced that after listening to as much of this crap as any self-respecting person should be expected to listen to, I am more convinced than ever that I am qualified to be running the country, too. See, I am a woman, I've actually sold things on ebay, and I'm a mom. I'm not sure how I am at reading a teleprompter, but I'm sure it'd be ok if I had a little on-the-job training.

No comments:

Post a Comment